One on One Extensive Advanced Excel Training ×
Business Intelligence & Analytics for Digital Transformation

Excel is wonderful

What complex functions do I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do, about Excel Your fate, you’re gonna graduate And find yourself a job to do These skills that we’ve all learned Will be there to see you through I don't believe that anybody Can get ahead in life, without Excel Cause vlookup can help you merge your data You can slice and dice our numbers in pivot table There are many things that I wish I Could have taught to you but you’ll learn in time So trust me, Excel was a skill that saved me And after all, Excel is wonderful COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF or Nested IF will do Remove Dups and Data Validate Are some tricks that you will use I don't believe that anybody Should go a single day, without Excel The FORCAST function models out and predicts Your boss will be amaze by these Excel tricks There are many things that I wish I Could have taught to you but you’ll learn in time So trust me, Excel was a skill that saved me And after all, Excel is wonderful So trust me, Excel was a skill that saved me And after all, Excel is wonderful