One on One Extensive Advanced Excel Training ×
Business Intelligence & Analytics for Digital Transformation

Preliminary Exercise 1

Feedback on Preliminary Exercise 1  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find this assignment ?

• very good to start
    • ok types
    • low standard question
    • No comments

I thought, lets keep it parallel activity, in tutorials, we will start with very basics....to build the foundation...such as even moving within worksheets 

As we are waiting for new members to join  - Lets begin with a Preliminary Exercise

Question. 1.
In my class, I give five homework assignments, each worth 25 points, and three exams, each worth 100 points. I currently compute a student’s final grade by giving 75 percent of the weight to exams and 25 percent to homework.

Set up a spreadsheet to calculate the final grade for a student that allows you to change the weight given to exams.

Give a try 

Do not post your the solutions...  the excel file...  just share your experience...

7 minutes ago, naboko said:

Hi Sir, where is the link to Preliminary Exercise Test? Thanks

Question. 1.
In my class, I give five homework assignments, each worth 25 points, and three exams, each worth 100 points. I currently compute a student’s final grade by giving 75 percent of the weight to exams and 25 percent to homework.

Set up a spreadsheet to calculate the final grade for a student that allows you to change the weight given to exams.

• Thanks 1