CTRL+SHIFT+8 => Selects the entire table,
including the header row and the total row (if present)
2) CTRL+SHIFT+T => (a toggle shortcut):
Adds/removes the total row of a table
3) CTRL+SHIFT+U => Expands/contracts the Formula Bar (toggle)
4) CTRL+SHIFT+9 => unhides hidden rows within selection
5) CTRL+SHIFT+L => activates/deactivates filtering (toggle)
6) CTRL+SHIFT+F6 => to
1. Ctrl + N: To create a new workbook.
2. Ctrl + O: To open a saved workbook.
3. Ctrl + S: To save a workbook.
4. Ctrl + A: To select all the contents in a workbook.
5. Ctrl + B: To turn highlighted cells bold.
6. Ctrl + C To copy cells that are highlighted.
7. Ctrl + D To fill the selected cell with the content of the cell right above.
8. Ctrl + F: To search for anything in a workbook.
9. Ctrl + G: To jump to a certain area with a single command.
10. Ctrl + H: To find and repl
Improving your Excel skills is a great place to begin to claw back a few minutes on every project, because Excel is a tool used by most of us on a regular basis. It has so many incredible capabilities that are not immediately apparent. Just finding one trick can save you minutes every day.
Excel Tip No. 1: Automatically SUM() with ALT + =
Quickly add an entire column or row by clicking in the first empty cell in the column. Then enter ALT + ‘=’ (equals key) to add up the numbers in eve